Programming Request

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 46
Ron Ferguson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 7 2019 1:24 PM

I'm just wondering if the programmers could program a "spend limit" in my account settings.  So that I can set a monthly limit, say $50, and when I hit that limit it says I can't purchase anymore.  Everyday I see something I think I can't live without, and so I purchase it, then at the end of the month, I have heart failure seeing what I spent during the month.  Having a limit switch would help keep my out of hot water with the wife in what I spend.   I think FL would be adverse to a spending limit, but it would keep me from having to get a second job.

This of course is meant to be humorous, and to break from all the negative postings I've seen lately.  FL you're the greatest, and while I sometimes have questions, you by far are the best, Bible study software, and resources on the market today.  So thank you!!!!

Posts 25838
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 7 2019 1:32 PM

You know some inside hacker would change $50 to $500 ....just a little typo ...Wink

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7865
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2019 10:04 PM

I wonder if Book Cache https://www.logos.com/book-cache would be helpful for you? You could set up your desired budget, then only make purchases using Logos credit.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS