Logos 8.3 Beta 3 (8.3.0.0007)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2502
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 12 2019 10:51 AM

To immediately update to the current beta enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes     

Mac

Windows

Posts 311
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 10:58 AM

Exciting stuff! Great job on the sort by reference and resource! Very helpful.

Posts 2034
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:02 PM

Yes

Posts 2
Jonathan P Muir | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 6:05 AM

Hi,

I was wondering when can the general public expect to be able to download version 8.3?

Thank you

Jonathan Muir

Posts 1056
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 6:35 AM

Jonathan P Muir:

I was wondering when can the general public expect to be able to download version 8.3?

Should be available today, or in the very near future. :-)

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 1:45 PM

Jonathan P Muir:

Logos 8.3 RC 2 (8.3.0.0020) was released to public Beta channel ~3 hours ago so anticipating public Stable release soon.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2502
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 3:08 PM

We shipped to stable this afternoon.

Posts 2
Matthew Yeater | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 7:53 AM

Where do I enter update now? My logos won't stay open, and I cannot get to an update now option. I have not signed into the beta program before and am not sure where to do that. I have 10.15 on my Mac, and I need to upgrade Logos to beta so I can get it to work. 

Posts 21716
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:02 AM

HI Matthew

Matthew Yeater:
Where do I enter update now?

You enter this in the command box but if Logos won't stay open that won't be an option for you.

This post is quite old - referring to Logos 8.3 - and may not relate to the symptoms you are experiencing at all.

I would try enabling diagnostic logging (from https://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging#Mac):

Enable Logging for one session on Mac

To turn on diagnostic logging for one session, launch application, then quickly press and hold command key until Sign In appears, release command key. Click Sign In
Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac includes Sign In tip plus screen shot showing command key.

This mgiht actually cause the program to start working properly. If not it should provide log files for further analysis.

Assuming you are running the stable version of Logos, please start a new thread in the Logos 8 forum and let us know how you get on

Posts 2502
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2019 8:37 AM

Matthew Yeater:

Where do I enter update now? My logos won't stay open, and I cannot get to an update now option. I have not signed into the beta program before and am not sure where to do that. I have 10.15 on my Mac, and I need to upgrade Logos to beta so I can get it to work.

You could download the installer linked here https://downloads.logoscdn.com/LBS8/InstallerBeta/8.6.0.0046/LogosMac.dmg and manually update.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS