Show Highlights and Notes on desktop

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 13
Tom Garcia | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 18 2019 9:39 PM

I have typically make highlights and attached notes to those highlights using my ipad because that is was I take into service and when I'm listening to teachings on the web.  I'd like to be able to do two things

1. View ONLY my highlights and corresponding notes that I've made becaues I want to transfer those to my paper bible as I go.

2. I'd like to do this same procedure of highlighting and attaching a note within my desktop logos software (7) on my mac mini.

I've seen many posts about this, but none that I've seen have been helpful.

Posts 24946
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 18 2019 10:56 PM

Tom Garcia:
2. I'd like to do this same procedure of highlighting and attaching a note within my desktop logos software (7) on my mac mini.

Add your highlight with the Notes file/document open, then switch to the Notes file and add your note. You can also give it a Note icon. You can do this with existing highlights when you locate them in the file.

Tom Garcia:
1. View ONLY my highlights and corresponding notes that I've made becaues I want to transfer those to my paper bible as I go.

You can perform an Inline Search from the resource panel e.g. {Highlight style-name}. If you attached a Note icon as above, then you know it has notes. I think you can hover to see the note, else click to go to the Notes file.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS