Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Koen | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 25 2019 4:46 AM

Hello,

The Digital signage is great, but theres only one thing that's preventing me from getting a subscription on Pro claim, and thats a rss feed option. It would be great to be able to put in a rss url from for example, a local news paper, to show on the tv. 

Is there any way to do this? If not, could this be a future feature?

Posts 320
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2019 11:21 AM

I can't think of a way to do that at the moment, unless you had some web URL to render and display it.  Are you looking for it more as something like a widget that you can add along the border?

I don't think this has been suggested before, however that is a super cool idea.  I'll definitely pass it along for you.

Posts 2
Koen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 12:53 AM

I was looking for something like this:

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/916045/screenshots/3502950/world-news-dribbble_1x.png

http://www.free-digital-signage.com/images/News.png

So, not a border widget, but a full screen content thing.

And thanks!

Posts 320
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 10:22 AM

I'll pass the forward as a suggestion!

But at the moment, this can only be done if you found a web  host to render and display the RSS feed, and you entered in that in on a web page slide in Proclaim.

Posts 1743
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 12:17 PM

Justin (Faithlife):
I don't think this has been suggested before, however that is a super cool idea.  I'll definitely pass it along for you.

I just stumbled across this thread. I would LOVE if Faithlife could partner with Operation World to generate this RSS type of thing for a Daily "Pray for this Country"!!

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2686
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 1:11 PM

Amen, but I would just settle for the book 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS