Highlights in Temporary Resources

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9015
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 28 2019 3:35 PM

I'm sure that this has been mentioned before on the forums but I could not recall. Could anyone confirm whether whether highlights we make in Temporary resources are stored in such a way so that they would be accessible afterwards should we purchase that resource after the temporary resource was removed?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10130
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2019 3:42 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Could anyone confirm whether whether highlights we make in Temporary resources are stored in such a way so that they would be accessible afterwards should we purchase that resource after the temporary resource was removed?

They are.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 13372
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2019 3:48 PM

They'll look like this in the notes tool. Note the use of the resource ID rather than the title. You can't do anything with the highlights, but they're still there. Notes remain anchored to the resource, and you can still read the notes.

Posts 25105
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2019 3:55 PM

I'm quite sure that Notes, highlights, clippings will remain no matter how a resource is removed (in the Cloud, Hidden, or its license is revoked).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9015
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2019 5:58 PM

Thanks for confirming what I thought was the case.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS