Page 4 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 66 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 923
Sascha Andreas John | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:51 AM

done

Posts 2152
ilian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 10:52 AM

done

"Support for richer tagging" or a better integration in the software functionality (e.g. "Theology Guide") would also be important for me.

Posts 20
PeteDaCatholic | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2020 9:40 PM

Hello Phil, Adding question boxes to a Personal Book causes the compiler to choke. The unfortunate thing is this use to work. I'm formatting my question boxes like this:

{{input id=QUESTION_1 | type=text | lines=10 | prompt=“Type”}} 

Changing the Question number each time I add the above code to a document. Can you please get this fixed. 

Posts 3776
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2020 6:36 AM

PeteDaCatholic:

Hello Phil, Adding question boxes to a Personal Book causes the compiler to choke. The unfortunate thing is this use to work. I'm formatting my question boxes like this:

Changing the Question number each time I add the above code to a document. Can you please get this fixed. 

Hi Pete, I suggest starting a new thread for this issue in order to increase the chance that you will receive a useful response.

Posts 3996
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2020 4:18 PM

Mobile sync :)

And Done.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Platinum & WORDsearch

Posts 25825
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2020 4:46 PM

PeteDaCatholic:

I successfully used  {{input id=IDENTIFIER-1 | type=text | lines=2 | prompt=“Type”}}

Make sure QUESTION_1 is unique to the book. Try a smaller number of lines.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 20
PeteDaCatholic | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:16 PM

Hello Dave, 

Thanks for your help however, I copied and pasted your code by itself, as is, into a docx file and then tried to build the book. Unfortunately, the same thing. PBB choked. Since you were able to do it that tells me it must have something to do with my OS. I guess I'm stuck until I get a new computer. Once again, thank you for your help. God Bless. Pete. 

Page 4 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS