Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 4 2019 6:16 PM

I have Faithlife Connect Essential (No Resources), formerly Logos Now.

However, a bunch of Lexham Press and Kirkdale Press books were added to my library today.

The license shows "temporary".

Am I only previewing these for this month, or do I get to retain access to them as long as I retain my Faithlife Connect subscription?

I know the Bonhoffer books are the preview this month, but I'm confused on all the Lexham book additions.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 3028
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 6:21 PM

Nathan Parker:

Am I only previewing these for this month, or do I get to retain access to them as long as I retain my Faithlife Connect subscription?

You get temporary access to them as long as you continue your Faithlife Connect subscription.

This is related to the March 2019 benefit change where FL is giving subscribers access to some of the Lexham Press (Faithlife Connect Original) books, instead of letting us choose a free one each month.

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 8:52 PM

PetahChristian:

Nathan Parker:

You get temporary access to them as long as you continue your Faithlife Connect subscription.

This is related to the March 2019 benefit change where FL is giving subscribers access to some of the Lexham Press (Faithlife Connect Original) books, instead of letting us choose a free one each month.

Sounds good. So we get this even as a Connect Essentials (No Resources), formerly Logos Now, subscriber?

Nathan Parker

Posts 3028
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 11:09 PM

Nathan Parker:
So we get this even as a Connect Essentials (No Resources), formerly Logos Now, subscriber?

Yes, correct. FL is also providing the Originals library to the (No Resources) people. Otherwise, we'd be losing a benefit, but not getting anything in return.

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 8:38 AM

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to see that many of you are enjoying the surprise of your new additional libraries. We want to thank you for being a valued and long-time customer of Faithlife. An email was sent communicating this change, however, it appears that some of you knew about it and others enjoyed being pleasantly surprised. These resources are available under your current active subscription. All former Logos Now subscribers have received this additional benefit. Important to note: As with many of the other benefits of the FLC subscription, you must maintain an active subscription in order to continue to have access. 

Earlier this year we had mentioned that we have great things in store for our Faithlife Connect Subscribers and this is us fulfilling our promise. Like anything in "tech products", sometimes there will be challenges, but working together to provide a platform that helps you grow in God's word and your continued support as we make these updates, makes it all possible.

Thank you,

The Connect Team.

Posts 12
Michael_H | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 9:55 AM

Jake Press (Faithlife):

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to see that many of you are enjoying the surprise of your new additional libraries. We want to thank you for being a valued and long-time customer of Faithlife. An email was sent communicating this change, however, it appears that some of you knew about it and others enjoyed being pleasantly surprised. These resources are available under your current active subscription. All former Logos Now subscribers have received this additional benefit. Important to note: As with many of the other benefits of the FLC subscription, you must maintain an active subscription in order to continue to have access. 

Earlier this year we had mentioned that we have great things in store for our Faithlife Connect Subscribers and this is us fulfilling our promise. Like anything in "tech products", sometimes there will be challenges, but working together to provide a platform that helps you grow in God's word and your continued support as we make these updates, makes it all possible.

Thank you,

The Connect Team.

Thanks for getting this sorted, and like so many others, I can see the "additional" libraries now available to me.

Just slightly off topic, and somehow related... any news on the supposedly "expanded" classic ebook list?

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:48 PM

Great to know. Thanks! There are some good volumes in there I’ve been wanting. :-)

Nathan Parker

Posts 1323
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 8:42 PM

Hi Jake,

Can you please provide an OFFICIAL list of what resources we should have received so that we can check in our library?

Thanks,

Peter

Jake Press (Faithlife):

Hi Everyone,

Thank you,

The Connect Team.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS