This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26297
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 16 2019 2:29 PM

I have been waiting for one of two things:

• restoration of the L7 cookbook format aids for searches OR
  • completion of the L8 search templates

I am not impressed with the progress

• I have no clause search templates - the ones I used most because of the compatibility issues
  • I have only the basic templates for media ... where I need templates the most because I use them rarely
  • Nothing for the Label & Section type searches that need templates the most

And while I'm grousing about lost functionality, I'm still waiting two major improvements to the workflows:

• Ability to create a workflow for non-biblical texts - pseudepigrapha, creeds, confessions, catechisms ...
  • Ability to base a workflow on multiple passages - parallel passages, lectionary readings ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 2:44 PM

MJ. Smith:

• restoration of the L7 cookbook format aids for searches OR
  • completion of the L8 search templates

I am not impressed with the progress

• I have no clause search templates - the ones I used most because of the compatibility issues
  • I have only the basic templates for media ... where I need templates the most because I use them rarely
  • Nothing for the Label & Section type searches that need templates the most

I agree. If we can't get the search tool I have been talking about for several years, this would be the next best thing

Posts 9966
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 17 2019 10:52 AM

MJ. Smith:

And while I'm grousing about lost functionality, I'm still waiting two major improvements to the workflows:

• Ability to create a workflow for non-biblical texts - pseudepigrapha, creeds, confessions, catechisms ...
  • Ability to base a workflow on multiple passages - parallel passages, lectionary readings ...

Yes!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS