Logos 8.4 Beta 2 (8.4.0.0010)

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:21 PM

To immediately update to the current beta enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes     

Mac

Windows

Posts 24842
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2019 2:46 PM

Philana,

Can you confirm that there are no changes for Cloud resources apart from First Run Dialog? Because I can update normally to Beta 2 and check the new features and fixes.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 7:37 AM

Mark Barnes:

Maybe if you re-report a couple of my bugs they would make it into the next release. I offered pizza to the coder who fixes the Exegetical Guide. I'm not sure if I could get pizza delivered to England, but would be willing to trySmile

Posts 302
Bernhard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 9:05 AM

Fredc:
Maybe if you re-report a couple of my bugs they would make it into the next release. I offered pizza to the coder who fixes the Exegetical Guide. I'm not sure if I could get pizza delivered to England, but would be willing to trySmile

https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/

(Although Mark is based in Wales, not England, I believe - important difference!)

Posts 7
Fred | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 10:48 AM

May be just me but Logos keeps crashing after update to Logos 8.4 Beta 2

Fred

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 10:51 AM

Fred:

May be just me but Logos keeps crashing after update to Logos 8.4 Beta 2

Fred

Fred,

We need your entire log folder zipped and uploaded. Also can you list any repoduction steps, is this just when you launch?

Posts 4595
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 11:11 AM

Ate at a pizza hut in Portsmouth, England back in '83 or '84. 

Posts 2995
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 1:14 PM

Can someone explain to me the following: 

Notes Tool

• Added notes search results to “Your Documents”.
    • Notes Tool content must be indexed before search results show up. Any edit to a document or Notes Tool note will schedule document indexing.

I understand the search results part, but a little confused on the indexing. What is document indexing and is it different from regular indexing?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 24842
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 2:01 PM

David Taylor Jr:
I understand the search results part, but a little confused on the indexing. What is document indexing and is it different from regular indexing?

Document indexing allows Searches of your documents in the same way that "regular" indexing allows Searches of your resources; otherwise you only have the Find capability in each document. When you add text to a Sermon, Clipping, Word List etc. you need to allows a few minutes (2+) for document indexing to complete, else those new words won't be found by a Basic Search of Your Documents.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7
Fred | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 2:24 PM

Hey there, 

Looks like it was my computer, working fine now :) 

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS