Getting Spanish results in Guides and others tools with English interfaz.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 242
ROGER JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 16 2019 11:45 AM

Hello amigos!

Would be nice having Guides results in Spanish or English (or both at once!) without having to switch the language interface in Logos.

I've looked up "love" in >Guides >Word Guides >Greek Words, and got  a report with all the passages where a greek word was translated "love" in English. Well, I'd like that same report but in Spanish, obviously, using a Spanish Bible. Is that possible?

Regards!

Posts 8014
LogosEmployee

This should be possible by starting with a Spanish Bible with reverse interlinear. Find an instance of the word in question, right-click it, choose the surface text menu item, then Bible Word Study.

Posts 242
ROGER JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 17 2019 12:23 PM

ROGER JIMENEZ:

Hello amigos!

Would be nice having Guides results in Spanish or English (or both at once!) without having to switch the language interface...

Thank you!

Yes, I had forgotten that option, but don't know how accurate could be. Let me be more specific. I'd like, for example, use "Bible Sense Lexicon" to perform a search of a word in Spanish without having to switch the interface language. Thanks for your time.

Posts 8014
LogosEmployee

ROGER JIMENEZ:
I'd like, for example, use "Bible Sense Lexicon" to perform a search of a word in Spanish without having to switch the interface language.

As far as I know, Bible Sense Lexicon can only work in the same language as the UI (or fall back to English).

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS