How do I find my ED Courses

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1403
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 20 2019 8:00 AM

I am trying to access Faithlife TV through the browser, and I find a big mess, not user friendly. I can't find my purchased courses. It seems to me all the courses are mixed purchased with not purchased. Same with other content. I tried to view some content and it tells me to purchase. How do I separate those two?

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1403
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2019 5:47 AM

Bump. Any way to distinguish my purchased ED courses on the browser?

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 319
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2019 12:20 PM

Hello,

At the moment we don't have a way to decipher through that list.  I did raise this concern for you, so we'll take this into consideration and try to make this more accessible and clear.

Posts 1403
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2019 2:21 PM

Justin (Faithlife):

Hello,

At the moment we don't have a way to decipher through that list.  I did raise this concern for you, so we'll take this into consideration and try to make this more accessible and clear.

thank you Justin!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS