Sign feed disappearing events

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13210
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 27 2019 2:08 PM

A number of our regular events had a break over Easter. In our sign feed, we checked the box and gave an Easter end date to ensure they didn't show up in the sign feed during the break.

We've now gone back into the sign feed to restore those items, and discovered they're no longer there. It looks as though Proclaim has deleted them, as they've 'expired'. We tried to add them back from re-use items, but they're not listed there, either.

Is it normal behaviour for Proclaim to delete expired notices from the sign feed? If so, I would suggest this behaviour is changed.

Any advice on how we can get back our expired notices?

Posts 321
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 8:04 AM

That's a good point, if it's removed from the sign feed and not present in another location, I'm not sure if there is something in place to make it able to be recalled.   I'll set up a test and look into it, and bring it up in discussion this week.

Also, do you need me to restore a slide for you?  Even if it's gone, I may be able to grab it for you.  Just give me whatever information you can to help locate it.

Posts 13210
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 9:03 AM

Thanks, Justin.

If you were able to restore a copy of our "Sunday Services Notices" sign feed from around the beginning of December, that would be ideal. We lost some notices at Christmas time, and some more at Easter. At Christmas, we didn't realise what had caused the problem, which is why we didn't report it then.

Posts 321
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 9:23 AM

Take a look at the sign feed called "Imported .." and let me know if any of those slides are the ones you were looking for.  If I need to go back further, let me know and I can do that!  You won't be able to access the sign feed in Faithlife, so whatever slide you need I would copy over to your sign feed and then delete the imported sign feed after.

Posts 13210
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2019 11:45 AM

Thanks Justin, that's great. I was able to access the signfeed within Proclaim, and I could also re-use content from that signfeed in other presentations.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS