Faithlife TV app and subs

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 40
David McKay | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 7 2019 8:43 PM

I am enjoying using the Faithlife TV app on my iPad. I link it up to my TV via a Google Chromecast, which takes a little jiggering to get it to broadcast, unlike YouTube, Spotify, etc. Is there a reason why it’s trickier?

I used the free programs for a week or two, then purchased a subscription, which is about $7 per month in Australian money. I didn’t really get my two free weeks - they started charging me after one week. 

I subscribed to watch Mark Ward’s Authorised and enjoyed it. Recommended! I’ve also been pleased with Toy Gun’s Gospel of Mark, the excellent Fragments of Truth and am looking forward to others on offer. 

How often do new programs come up? Do some offered eventually disappear?

Posts 14
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2019 7:42 AM

David -

Glad to hear you're enjoying Faithlife TV! Thanks for bringing up the issue you're having with Chromecast, turns out Google made some changes and so we'll be making some improvements to that very soon. 

I'll also look into you getting charged within the first week, that shouldn't have happened. 

We try to add new content often, usually dozens of titles each month. Some content does disappear after it's been on Faithlife TV for awhile. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS