recent update?

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 8 2010 12:33 PM

I just recieved a 437mb update?  Any ideas.

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 12:46 PM

John Graves:

I just recieved a 437mb update?  Any ideas.

It's not the Mark Driscoll sermon archive is it!?!?! Big Smile

(I recognise you from the other post)

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 12:47 PM

NO!  Crying that's what I thought at first but it isn't.  It indexed for about a minute and then quit. 

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 12:52 PM

John Graves:

NO!  Crying that's what I thought at first but it isn't.  It indexed for about a minute and then quit. 

It is the anticipation which makes the delay worst... It is a Prov 13:12 moment, I think...

On a serious note, I have fired up L4 a few times and haven't noticed any updates. Someone else may have something more helpful and informed to add.

And you never know with the Driscoll thing... today could be the day! Tongue Tied

God bless

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:00 PM

Andy Evans:
It is the anticipation which makes the delay worst...

Yeah to be honest I was not that excited about it at first, but thought that I would try him out and see some of his insights.  In fact I signed up when they sent me a last chance email I think.  Well I have had plenty of chances since then.  On the update, I guess it could be a part of a package I purchased a day or two ago?  Maybe an update to some of the material or something?  Anyway thanks for the help.

Posts 19176
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:12 PM

It was an update of the Help file. You can always check what was the latest thing downloaded by going to your resources folder and sorting it by Date Modified.

Posts 19176
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:14 PM

Whoops! That wouldn't be 437 MB. I saw the 478 KB and recalled the figure you'd mentioned was a three-digit number beginning with 4 but I didn't go back and look at the size.

So it must be something else. But you can use the same technique to find out what it was.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:17 PM

the number i saw was 40.7 mb

Peace to  you!   *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:20 PM

Rosie Perera:

Whoops! That wouldn't be 437 MB. I saw the 478 KB and recalled the figure you'd mentioned was a three-digit number beginning with 4 but I didn't go back and look at the size.

You were right, sorry, I was wrong on the file size, that's what I get for relying on my memory and not the facts, thanks for your help.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:25 PM

probably 4.0cSr2. Saw new wiki for this

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 1:31 PM

I agree!  Just downloaded it!   *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 5:21 PM

Andy Evans:

And you never know with the Driscoll thing... today could be the day! Tongue Tied

Not happening today, they moved it to tomorrow if you can believe that.  I guess I will no longer pay attention to estimated ship dates.  Lightning

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 6:16 PM

I would like to see the ESV Study Bible in the next download, but....................................  :(

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS