MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO "SURFACE PEN"

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 34
David Loo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2019 6:12 PM

Just want to add my comments. Yes, Logos is really, really late in properly supporting pen and touch input. The entire Windows interface (and I imagine on Apple OS as well) is geared towards mouse input. Nowadays, with so many touch-enabled laptops and desktops, it just make sense to have an option to switch to touch/pen input.

But it's not all bad. On Android tablets, Logos does run with touch/pen input. Of course, the Android app is very much restricted in functionality in comparison to the desktop version, but at least using your fingers work well.

I hope there's a team in Faithlife hard at work creating a new touch/pen interface on the desktop! I won't mind trying out any early versions and give them my feedback.

Posts 1852
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2019 7:57 AM

David Loo:
Canvas is pretty much unusable, even on a top-of-the-line 8th generation i7 with 16GB or RAM.

For other users who find this thread -- IMHO Canvas is a great tool! It just doesn't work well with stylus. Other than this clarification, I agree with all that Mr. Loo has written.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS