Bug v8.5: Bible Pick Lists and BWS Text Search

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24704
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 21 2019 6:24 PM

Logos 8.5 RC1, installed with many cloud resources.

1. The BWS Translation section allows Hidden  and Cloud resources to be used via Settings. This does not apply to Logos 8.4 SR1, which is an upgrade from Logos 7.

2. The Bible Search and Morph Search pick lists also includes Hidden  and Cloud resources, but they do not provide any Results. This is not a problem for Logos 8.4 SR1.

3. The Textual Search section uses LGNTI-SBL for the NT, when SBLGNT is my preferred GNT. After a double-switch of preferred GNT (from/to SBLGNT) and refreshes of BWS, it came around to using SBLGNT (but the same method did not work for 8.4 SR1). This did not occur with the LXX Search.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2497
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 3:50 PM

Hi Dave,

Dave Hooton:

1. The BWS Translation section allows Hidden  and Cloud resources to be used via Settings. This does not apply to Logos 8.4 SR1, which is an upgrade from Logos 7.

I was able to reproduce this and I've created a case.

Dave Hooton:

2. The Bible Search and Morph Search pick lists also includes Hidden  and Cloud resources, but they do not provide any Results. This is not a problem for Logos 8.4 SR1.

I was only able to reproduce this using Morph Search, but I did create a case.

Dave Hooton:

3. The Textual Search section uses LGNTI-SBL for the NT, when SBLGNT is my preferred GNT. After a double-switch of preferred GNT (from/to SBLGNT) and refreshes of BWS, it came around to using SBLGNT (but the same method did not work for 8.4 SR1). This did not occur with the LXX Search.

I tried to reproduce this on 8.5 RC 2 and I can't reproduce it, can you see if you can still reproduce this problem?

Thanks,

Philana

Posts 24704
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 9:07 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Dave Hooton:

I was only able to reproduce this using Morph Search, but I did create a case.

Bible Search list seems OK in RC2

Philana R. Crouch:

Dave Hooton:

I tried to reproduce this on 8.5 RC 2 and I can't reproduce it, can you see if you can still reproduce this problem?

This seems to have resolved itself.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS