"&unlocked=no" Solution?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 190
Roy | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 31 2019 5:27 PM

Hi All,

I did a quick search for this to be sure that I am not repeating something already posted but did not see anything. Maybe I just missed it, but.....

I have discovered the solution to "unlocked=no" not working on the ebooks.Faithlife and Lexham press websites.

It is to use:

&ownership=owned
&ownership=unowned
&ownership=all

...respectively.

Discovered it quite by accident. If you already know this just ignore this post. If it's this solution is news to you then enjoy the solution. Big Smile

Roy

Posts 3199
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2019 5:34 PM

Thanks, Roy.

Another option is to use the Ownership Status facet in the sidebar to toggle between all, owned, and unowned. This is a nice improvement from having to edit the URL.

Posts 190
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2019 5:37 PM

Thanks Brother...

I guess I have not been shoping for a little while and missed that update to the web sites. Embarrassed

I do remember  now that F.L. had said that a change was coming I just didn't look too hard for it.

A nice improvement indeed!

Posts 18652
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 12:27 AM

Roy:
I guess I have not been shoping for a little while and missed that update to the web sites. Embarrassed

It's relatively new.

Posts 10525
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 11:26 AM

Rosie Perera:

Roy:

It's relatively new.

And at the bottom of the facets list Stick out tongue

Posts 1013
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 1:13 PM

I'm must be dense - I'm still not seeing it when I do a product search (https://www.logos.com/products/search?).

Posts 10525
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 1:37 PM

EastTN:

I'm must be dense - I'm still not seeing it when I do a product search (https://www.logos.com/products/search?).

Not dense, just seeing a different page. The OP was about ebooks. The Owned/Unowned facet is present on the Faithlife ebook page, but it is not on logos.com.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS