How to Find Expiry Date on Temporary MobileEd Course License?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 804
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 3 2019 5:36 PM

Hi folks

I was given 6 months access to a MobileEd course (as part of a signing up offer for something). I started the course about 3 months ago, but I can't remember what date this is due to terminate.

The resource info in Logos 8 doesn't seem to state this, and I can't find anything on my online Faithlife settings.

Is there a way to find this out? 

Thanks!
Richard

Posts 3174
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 6:09 PM

Not conveniently, but if you want to check the log files, you might find the date when the course was added to your library.

(No guarantee as to whether the provided info also applies to temporary licenses.)

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2019 8:34 AM

I know that this doesn't help you now but I actually wrote down the date in my tasks to remind me to finish the course before that time. It would be nice if this was easier to see within Logos.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 250
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2019 9:30 AM

Hi Richard,

When you order a 6 month course, the transaction is preserved in your order history.  You can then look up the date it was ordered and add on 6 months.

We are looking at ways to make this more obvious in the future, but I can confirm that your course expires on July 5.

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2019 9:34 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):
We are looking at ways to make this more obvious in the future

That's would be a great improvement Joe. Is the idea that any temporary resource would have an ending date? To me that would be ideal.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 188
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2019 9:46 AM

I have long wanted dates of expiration on temporary resources and not just Mobile Ed. Maybe it's something we push for Logos 9.

Posts 804
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2019 10:00 AM

Hi Joe ... thanks that's helpful.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS