Resource Currently Not Available

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 234
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 21 2019 8:21 PM

Hi, 

I just bought this book in the NSBT sale.  When I click on the Download now button, nothing happens.  I have tried shutting down and restarting the program.  It still will not download.  

Is there an issue with any of these resources? I bought two others from this series, and they downloaded fine.

Thanks, 

Kevin 

Posts 27810
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 21 2019 9:12 PM

As you may be aware, Logos now has a new "cloud resources" feature, which is what you are seeing. This resource should be available for you to download... Check your settings to see what you have set. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25103
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2019 10:03 AM

Kevin Olson:
I just bought this book in the NSBT sale.  When I click on the Download now button, nothing happens.  I have tried shutting down and restarting the program.  It still will not download.  

This should download from the button, irrespective of your Settings. The only reason it did not download directly was that your Setting for "Download New Resources" = NO. Change it to YES for future use.

In this case we need some logs to see what is happening. Enable logging as directed, attempt the download again, and immediately upload the log folder (note its location).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 234
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2019 10:05 AM

JT (alabama24):

As you may be aware, Logos now has a new "cloud resources" feature, which is what you are seeing. This resource should be available for you to download... Check your settings to see what you have set. 

What's odd is that I bought three in this series, and two were able to be downloaded with no problems.  It is just this one volume that does not download.  I have re-started the program.  I have rebuilt the index.  Nothing seems to help. 

Here are my settings.  

Posts 25103
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2019 10:08 AM

Kevin Olson:
Nothing seems to help. 

See my post above, and provide logs (especially seeing that your Setting is YES)

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 234
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2019 10:40 AM

Here are the logs.

0385.LogosLogs.user.20190622-123637.zip

Posts 25103
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2019 6:24 PM

Rename the folder /Users/user/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/kl0z9chz.0m3/UpdateManager

and

Rename the folder /Users/user/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/kl0z9chz.0m3\DownloadManager

then restart Logos.

If all is well you can delete the renamed folders.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 234
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 23 2019 4:10 AM

Dave Hooton:

Rename the folder /Users/user/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/kl0z9chz.0m3/UpdateManager

and

Rename the folder /Users/user/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/kl0z9chz.0m3\DownloadManager

then restart Logos.

If all is well you can delete the renamed folders.

That worked.  Thanks Dave. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS