(Faithlife) Logos Bible Software - for groups

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 269
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 23 2019 10:45 AM

Hello,

I'd like to suggest that Faithlife create a version of Logos Bible software specifically designed for group use.

What I'm thinking of is a possible Logos Library version (i.e.; Silver, Gold, etc.) which has the ability to support multiple separate accounts.

Maybe this would be something that the whole group could chip in on purchasing and could be supported via a "site license". Just a suggestion.

It would be awesome to be able to have everyone in my Small Group Bible Study to have access to my Logos Library.

Stein Dahl

Posts 18010
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 23 2019 4:36 PM

Stein Dahl:
I'd like to suggest that Faithlife create a version of Logos Bible software specifically designed for group use.

Faithlife Corporation updated Terms of Service on 15 Mar 2019 => https://faithlife.com/terms that includes Logos Bible Software (LBS) being a single human user license.

Stein Dahl:
It would be awesome to be able to have everyone in my Small Group Bible Study to have access to my Logos Library.

Work around for Small Group Bible Study is everyone having their own Logos Library for computer application and/or mobile app use (on their own devices). Faithlife Group can be used to share documents with Small Group Bible Study.

Thankful for free Basic => https://www.logos.com/basic that includes two English Bibles with Reverse Interlinear tagging.

Logos Wiki has => Free Logos Books !! 

Personally have two Faithlife accounts: one has my purchased library while my other account has an order total of $ 0.00 that is useful for demonstrating Logos 8 (plus sometimes use for my own study since smaller library can be quicker to use)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2371
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 23 2019 4:51 PM

There's also Faithlife Groups, which allows for very high discounts on Mobile Ed for church groups, and sometimes for book deals. I think there are other benefits too, like cheap Faithlife TV subscriptions.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS