Wish list hassle

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 749
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:32 PM

The old site was nice:

• It had separate lists so I could categorize products, and they all displayed on the same web page, which was nice because I would periodically go down the list to see if any were on sale.
  • It also had a priority selection that was helpful to remind me how interested I was in each product.
  • It was easy to move books from one list to another.

The new site, not so nice:

• It also has separate lists, but they don't all display on the same web page - I have to go through each list separately to check for sales or see what I have listed.
  • No priority option - I could create more lists that would reflect priority, but that would only multiply my frustration with the above problem (not to mention having to go to multiple lists just to get the whole story on one product).
  • I think I like that a product can be on more than one list (still thinking through that option), but it's a hassle to move from one list to another because you have to go to the product page to add it to the second list and then go to the first list and remove it. 

Would be nice if the "add to wish list" drop down had multi-select check boxes so you could select and un-select which lists you want the product on all at once.  (Please place this on the product page AND the wish list page.)

It would be nice to at least have an option to see all wish list products on one web page.

Also to restore the priority selections (but this time have it default to "none" rather than one of the values the user would want to select on their own).

It would also be nice to have "wish list products" as a search facet option on product search pages.

HP Pavilion Laptop PC; Windows 10 Home (64bit); i7-8565U @ 1.80GHz, 1.99GHZ ; 16GB of memory
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (SM-T580) tablet; Android v8.1; Wi-Fi only; 16GB of storage; 32GB SD card.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:15 PM

Tim Hensler:
The old site was nice

It's still available for now: https://classic.logos.com/account/wishlists

Tim Hensler:
The new site, not so nice

FL is continuing to make improvements; they do appreciate feedback!

Tim Hensler:

It would also be nice to have "wish list products" as a search facet option on product search pages.

Yes, please! That would save a lot of time in finding desired items that are also on sale.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS