Restoring deleted wishlist

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2288
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 4 2019 2:20 AM

My wishlist was one of the victims of the new website bug...

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/182290.aspx?PageIndex=6

Since I just recently spent a few hours building my wishlist (going through all courses of my seminary programme, looking up the required textbooks, adding them to the wishlist...) I was wondering if there's any way to get hold of a snapshot of my wishlist prior to the incident.

Having lost the outcome of so much effort is quite frustrating... Tongue Tied

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 7:55 AM

I lost the Book portion of my wish list, 50 items, due to moving it to the cart. Is there any way of restoring just the Book portion?

Posts 2288
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 9:12 AM

Bump.

Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 2288
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 12:12 PM

Bump.

Even if it's not possible to restore the wishlist, just a screenshot of the titles or SKUs would be hugely helpful.

Posts 10120
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 4:41 PM

I haven't been keeping up with their beta rollout. Lost wishlists seem significant.  Today I tried to search; what a hoot.  I know I'm a tiny bit too critical, but UI design seems to elude FL.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 5:15 PM

Try landscape orientation? It offers much more horizontal space to show longer search strings.

Jan, sorry your wishlist hasn’t been restored yet. Hopefully someone from FL will see and act on this soon!

Posts 10120
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 5:43 PM

PetahChristian:
Try landscape orientation?

Or FL might familiarize themselves with vertical displays, introduced a few decades back?

Back to missing wishlists ...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS