Logos will not start

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Lindsay Rich | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:36 PM

I have a new Mac laptop for work.  (I am not having any problems using Logos on my home Mac laptop).  I downloaded Logos 6 onto my new computer from my online account.  When I attempt to open Logos, it will not start.  I get a login screen to enter my username and password, but when I enter it, I get error messages saying it cannot connect.  I've restarted my computer several times, verified that my username/password work on the website, and am not sure what else to try.  Thoughts!?  Thanks for any help.

Posts 9912
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 8:32 PM

<edited a bit> Welcome to the user forums!

Lindsay Rich:
 I downloaded Logos 6 onto my new computer from my online account.  When I attempt to open Logos, it will not start.  I get a login screen to enter my username and password, but when I enter it, I get error messages saying it cannot connect.

Logos 6 is unsupported for a long time now. Some months ago there was a security update to Faithlife's servers which basically disrupted connectivity for all versions older than 7.19 (and underlying older OS versions). 

Since you say you have a new Mac laptop, you should update to the most recent Logos version. If you don't want to invest, you can at least go for a free Logos 8 Basic package (which will still give you lots of new functionality and some new resources).

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS