Verbum (and Logos?) Fundamentals now with dynamic pricing

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2314
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 11 2019 11:57 AM

I just noticed that Verbum Fundamentals now has dynamic pricing enabled (finally)! I got 11 new resources for $16, including some Church Fathers.

L8 Fundamentals might also have dynamic pricing, but I can't verify that with my account...

https://www.logos.com/product/168879/verbum-8-fundamentals

https://www.logos.com/product/166518/logos-8-fundamentals

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 790
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 11 2019 1:43 PM

Thanks for posting!

The Verbum 8 Fundamentals page shows a steep discount as you describe. But for me, the Logos 8 Fundamentals page doesn't look like it's working as expected because L8 Fundamentals will cost me $99.99 (although the price in the box at the top does not have a "DISCOUNT PRICE" label as in b) below), but the value if sold separately is $49.95. Now...

a) ...if I uncheck the box to hide things I own, the value if sold separately is $1,374.69, but...

b) ...if I logout of my account and go to the page, the value if sold separately is (as expected) $1,374.69, but the DISCOUNT PRICE is $49.99.

It might be that all of this is to be expected or there's a reasonable explanation, but the L8 Fundamentals pricing doesn't make sense to me. :)

Posts 27684
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 11 2019 1:59 PM

Lew Worthington:
the L8 Fundamentals pricing doesn't make sense to me. :)

Lew Worthington:
the Logos 8 Fundamentals page doesn't look like it's working as expected because L8 Fundamentals will cost me $99.99 (although the price in the box at the top does not have a "DISCOUNT PRICE" label as in b) below), but the value if sold separately is $49.95.

Different "value" for me, same result. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 678
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 11 2019 2:13 PM

My wife owned Basic and Fundamentals upgrade was $20.00, a $79.99 discount. An early Christmas or late 4th of July.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS