Accidentally Slides Cannot be Recovered with Cmd+Z

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Rob Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 13 2019 3:46 PM

I accidentally deleted one slide, and somehow that deletion took out TWO slides.  I tried CMD+Z to recover the deleted slides, but all that did was make my presentation worse!  Does the website (or my local computer) keep a 'log' of what I was doing?  Something that I can access to manually re-create the two missing slides?

Rob

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2019 5:40 PM

I’m on Mac and Cmd Z has never worked. I assume Undo is not an option in Proclaim. Not sure though. 

Ps. You would probably get a faster response posting your questions here for Proclaim: 

https://faithlife.com/proclaim/activity 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 611
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2019 6:04 PM

The undo feature is keyboard context sensitive, so it can be confusing what you are undoing. Try right clicking in the places you want to undo and use it from the context menu. You can undo item additions and deletions, text changes, background changes, format changes etc!

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 611
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2019 6:04 PM

We can recover it for you! Could you let me know the name of the presentation and perhaps the names of the items deleted?

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2019 6:10 PM

Jordan Sjodin:

We can recover it for you! Could you let me know the name of the presentation and perhaps the names of the items deleted?

Love how supportive and responsive the various Faithlife teams are. Thanks for all you guys and ladies do! We appreciate you. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS