Using Hebrew Font in the Sentence Diagrammer

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 59
Shane Lems | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 5 2019 7:21 AM

Dear fellow Logos users and Hebrew students/readers:

I've been trying to diagram Hebrew passages using the tool called "Sentence Diagrammer."  I've run into a few issues.

First, the BHS-W font has spaces between characters so the Hebrew words are tough to read.  I want to use the BHS-W because it has Hebrew accents.  The regular BHS works fine, but there are no accents.  Can anyone help me get Hebrew text with accents in the sentence diagrammer?

Second, I want to enlarge the Hebrew font within the sentence diagrammer. I can do it if I select one word at a time, but how do I enlarge the entire passage quickly?  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Shane

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 8 2019 5:21 AM

Shane Lems:

Dear fellow Logos users and Hebrew students/readers:

I've been trying to diagram Hebrew passages using the tool called "Sentence Diagrammer."  I've run into a few issues.

First, the BHS-W font has spaces between characters so the Hebrew words are tough to read.  I want to use the BHS-W because it has Hebrew accents.  The regular BHS works fine, but there are no accents.  Can anyone help me get Hebrew text with accents in the sentence diagrammer?

Second, I want to enlarge the Hebrew font within the sentence diagrammer. I can do it if I select one word at a time, but how do I enlarge the entire passage quickly?  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Shane

I can't speak to the spacing issue. however enlarging the text is easy. Here is a short (less than a minute) screen cast that demonstrates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSw6ifqM_fU&feature=youtu.be

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS