SUGGESTION: Verbum/Logos 8 Home page

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 26543
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 6 2019 4:52 PM

With September on the horizon, I am again looking at Verbum with "fresh eyes" i.e. as if I were new to the application. Changes I would like to see on the Home page - mainly consistency but one new feature.

For the Explore section of the Home page:

1. For consistency change "Pre-Orders" to "Verbum Pre-Orders" OR use "Pre-Orders" to imply both Verbum and Logos.
  2. For consistency change "Pre-Pubs" to "Verbum Pre-Pubs" OR use "Pre-Pubs" to imply both Verbum and Logos.
  3. Add "Logos Training Videos" to parallel "Verbum Training Videos" especially to bring our attention to new or updated training videos. Note this is present in the Logos app but not in the Verbum version.

For the Dashboard section:

1. Add a section to notify us of activity on our linked Faithlife side - existence of new messages and, if practical, updated versions of shared documents/workflows we have downloaded.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 14 2019 10:28 AM

MJ. Smith:

• For consistency change "Pre-Orders" to "Verbum Pre-Orders" OR use "Pre-Orders" to imply both Verbum and Logos.
  • For consistency change "Pre-Pubs" to "Verbum Pre-Pubs" OR use "Pre-Pubs" to imply both Verbum and Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS