• Info
• Events
• Dictionaries
• Referred To As
• Lemmas
• Library Results
• Community Tags
• See Also

Non-Biblical People (John Wesley, Martin Luther King Jr.)

• Info
• Quotes
• Works
• Community Tags
• See Also

Places (Jerusalem, Bethlehem)

Verbum Help (Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2018).

1. Non-Biblical people is non-nonsensically under Biblical entities between people and places.
  2. Author guide is not listed as a Factbook content type. There may be others as well - I don't know a quick way to check.
  3. The list of sections in Factbook is out of date. For example, the entry for the river Jordan has sections media, semantic roles, journals, sermons which are not listed as available sections in Help.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2019 3:37 AM

MJ. Smith:
Author guide is not listed as a Factbook content type. There may be others as well - I don't know a quick way to check.

Author Guide isn't a Factbook content type. They're entirely separate resources that live in the library (series:"faithlife author guide"). They're not even linked from the Factbook.

Posts 2493
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2019 10:20 AM

MJ. Smith:

Types of Biblical Entities in Factbook:

Biblical People (Jesus, Moses)

• Info
• Events
• Dictionaries
• Referred To As
• Lemmas
• Library Results
• Community Tags
• See Also

Non-Biblical People (John Wesley, Martin Luther King Jr.)

• Info
• Quotes
• Works
• Community Tags
• See Also

Places (Jerusalem, Bethlehem)

Verbum Help (Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2018).

1. Non-Biblical people is non-nonsensically under Biblical entities between people and places.

If you notice it's formatted the same way Biblical People and Places are formatted, its a seperate heading so it's not under Biblical People. I'll note to update sections such as Semantic Roles and Media, it might not be until a later update as the focus is on getting contect written for the context menu.

Posts 26109
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2019 2:52 PM

I didn't notice that the copy misrepresents the problem. "Non-Biblical people is non-nonsensically under Biblical entities between people and places." It is being under Biblical Entities that is the problem. It is not under Biblical people, simply after them. The "Type of Biblical Entities" heading and the placement of the other non-Biblical entities led me to that conclusion.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2493
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2019 2:56 PM

MJ. Smith:

I didn't notice that the copy misrepresents the problem. "Non-Biblical people is non-nonsensically under Biblical entities between people and places." It is being under Biblical Entities that is the problem. It is not under Biblical people, simply after them. The "Type of Biblical Entities" heading and the placement of the other non-Biblical entities led me to that conclusion.

That is a valid point, I'll look at retitling the section.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS