Issues with FL eBook pages on Logos.com mobile site

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 9 2019 5:26 PM

Comments are in regards to mobile site. I am currently not at home to test full site on a PC,

iPhone 8+, latest version of iOS on Microsoft Edge.

1. HTML paragraph tags are visible.

2. Link to take you to ebooks.faithlife.com to purchase the book works but the descriptor text provided with it does not make it clear that you need to click on that link to purchase the book. It should clearly state click hear to purchase or similar.

Posts 10259
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 10 2019 7:34 AM

DIsciple II:
1. HTML paragraph tags are visible.

This is a bug on this specific product page (or a small number like it) on ebooks.faithlife.com - I think somebody already flagged this either in this subforum or in the former Vyrso forum - and it just tells us the product page has been carried over 1:1 in a consistent manner, including wrong text (in fact, you will find the new ebooks have product pages on classic.logos.com and even resource pages).

So this is not a general issue with the new product pages and not a mobile issue either. Still would be worthwile to fix!

DIsciple II:
2. Link to take you to ebooks.faithlife.com to purchase the book works but the descriptor text provided with it does not make it clear that you need to click on that link to purchase the book. It should clearly state click hear to purchase or similar.

I'd prefer "click here" instead, other than that: fully concur. And make it much bigger - or bring Phil's spec to life, which has an "Add to cart - now go to eBooks.faithlife.com to buy" button.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS