Resource Error: Faithlife Study Bible

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3270
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 14 2019 5:06 PM

I am unable to submit this via mobile so I'll post it here

Ruth note: Ruth 3:12 (FSB): 3:12 "a redeemer of a closer relationship than me" has a link to levirite law at the end. When I click it, it takes me to the beginning of the LBD instead of the article.

Posts 2335
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 14 2019 5:25 PM

Mattillo:

I am unable to submit this via mobile so I'll post it here

Ruth note: Ruth 3:12 (FSB): 3:12 "a redeemer of a closer relationship than me" has a link to levirite law at the end. When I click it, it takes me to the beginning of the LBD instead of the article.

Hey, Matt mine jumps to the correct article. Desktop MacBook Pro

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 3270
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 14 2019 5:32 PM
Well that is interesting. I'm using my iPad and both resources are downloaded so it must be a mobile issue?
Posts 2335
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 14 2019 5:54 PM

That's my thinking. Report as bug in mobile forum.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 14 2019 6:50 PM

Mattillo:
I'm using my iPad and both resources are downloaded so it must be a mobile issue?

Delete the resource and try "in the cloud." Then redownload and see if it works. If it doesn't, create a thread in the mobile forum. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2335
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 1:29 PM

JT (alabama24):
Delete the resource and try "in the cloud." Then redownload and see if it works.

Mattillo,

Did you get it to work?

Posts 3270
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 1:33 PM

To be honest I hadn't had time and forgot but you reminded me. I deleted both resources and then tried it again and they worked. Good that they worked but a shame they don't using downloaded resources

Posts 2335
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 1:35 PM

Great! I'm glad.Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS