SUGG: L4 > passage list > more flexibility in translations

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 366
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 14 2010 10:49 AM

I would like to be able to add different translations to the passage guide.  It seems to use the default translation even if you are in a different translation when you right-click > add to passage list.

similarly, within the passage list, there should be some method for changing the translation of a verse/passage that is already included in the PL.  For example, right-click > change translation.

Note: If this were to be implemented, it would be handy to have the PL show the translation for each item in the list so you could see at a glance which translations was being used for each item.

Posts 30192
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 14 2010 11:13 AM

Ken F Hill:
I would like to be able to add different translations to the passage guide.  It seems to use the default translation even if you are in a different translation when you right-click > add to passage list.

I agree thoroughly. With the way they are handling the different versifications, this should be doable.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS