Bought Today But Updated Last May?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6662
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 27 2019 1:00 PM

I bought to resources by Warren Wiersbe: 1) Truth on Its Head and 2) Milestones of the Master.  So when I opened Logos on my laptop, they never appeared under "updated today."  I thought they had not downloaded, but when I typed the title of both resources, it turns out it says they were updated May 2019.  How can this be if I just purchased them today?

Any idea why this would happen?

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 9112
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2019 1:09 PM

I have both and they are tagged (by me) as FL Connect and are Temporary resources, so they must have come as part of my Connect benefits. My update date for both is February 26, 2019.

Are you/were you a FL Connect member? You may have had them since May under a Temporary license. If so, Logos would have let you buy them so you could own them permanently. If so, there would not be a new update date for them, as they were already in your Library. The license would just change from Temporary to Permanent.

??

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 6662
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2019 1:15 PM

Mark Smith:

I have both and they are tagged (by me) as FL Connect and are Temporary resources, so they must have come as part of my Connect benefits. My update date for both is February 26, 2019.

Are you/were you a FL Connect member? You may have had them since May under a Temporary license. If so, Logos would have let you buy them so you could own them permanently. If so, there would not be a new update date for them, as they were already in your Library. The license would just change from Temporary to Permanent.

??

Ah ok, yes I’m a Connect member.  That makes sense 👍😁👌

Thanks Mark!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS