How to link a bible vers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Stephan Kobabe | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 27 2019 11:22 PM

Hi all!

Can someone help me with this: When writing a note f.e. with the vers "1. Joh. 1,1" I get the result (link) to John 1,1.

How do I create links to the 3 John-letters, the 2 corinthians and so on?

Thanks for your help!

Posts 3
Stephan Kobabe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 29 2019 9:56 AM

I actually found the solution myself. So here's the answer, if more people have the problem that their Bible abbreviations do not link:

In the Bible view, go to the top left corner of the small horizontal strokes (bibliography selection). This opens a window which by default shows the "Vers" tab. Click on the next tab "Content". There there is link "table of contents and abbreviations ...", both from the AT, as well as from the NT.

P.S. By the way, the "to the link" works for me only when working with the PC app, and not with mobile devices ... A great pity ...

German:

Ich habe die Lösung tatsächlich selbst gefunden. Daher hier die Antwort, falls noch mehr Leute das Problem haben, dass ihre Bibel-Abkürzungen keinen Link ergeben:

In der Bibel-Ansicht gehe links oben in der Ecke auf die kleinen horizontalen Striche (Bibelstellen-Auswahl). Damit öffnet sich ein Fenster was standardmäßig den Reiter "Vers" zeigt. Klicke auf den nächsten Reiter "Inhalt". Dort gibt es denn Link "Inhaltsverzeichnis und Abkürzungen...", sowohl vom AT, als auch vom NT.

P.S. Das mit dem "zum Link werden" klappt bei mir übrigens nur bei der Arbeit mit der PC-App, und nicht mit mobilen Geräten... Sehr schade...

Posts 749
Sascha Andreas John | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 29 2019 9:27 PM

He Stephan

sorry for answer that late I could'nt reead your Post yesterday ther where no post in it.

If I understand you Right there is an easy Way to do this. Simple write 1 John instead of 1. John.

From my Work with Personal Books Logos don't like the Point between th Number.

That means also the John. Part so Bibleverses without any Point in it.

Not 1. John. 3,1 

Do 1 John 3,1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS