Biblia Hebraica Quinta!

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 72
Phil Quigley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 7:05 AM

This may be the wrong thread for this question, but is there any update on if/when BHQ might be available to purchase again for those of us who would like to have it?

Posts 147
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 3:56 PM

Mr. Quigley,

Thanks for reaching out. We're currently working on a revision of the BHQ product that has taken a little longer than expected. We're hoping that work on it will be finished up here in the next few weeks, but I'm hesitant to promise anything definitive. Just know that we're definitely working on it!

All the best,

Daniel

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 6592
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 4:31 PM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Mr. Quigley,

Thanks for reaching out. We're currently working on a revision of the BHQ product that has taken a little longer than expected. We're hoping that work on it will be finished up here in the next few weeks, but I'm hesitant to promise anything definitive. Just know that we're definitely working on it!

All the best,

Daniel

Will it be put back in the Spanish expansion where it was?

DAL

Posts 147
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 4:46 PM

DAL,

If you are referring to the issue from a few days ago, that was a back end error that has been fixed. I believe that we have sent out messaging regarding our error, but in case you hadn't received that yet, our apologies! That was a manual error on our end and should not have happened, customers who had purchased the resource should see it back in their libraries. If not, and you were affected by this, please reach out to customer service and they'll make sure it reappears.

Thanks!

Posts 147
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:24 PM

Hi all,

The BHQ is once again available for purchase: https://www.logos.com/product/186552/biblia-hebraica-quinta-with-apparatus-bhq

The seventh volume, Genesis, is also available for pre-order: https://www.logos.com/product/166089/genesis

Thank you all for your patience!

Daniel

Posts 1850
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:39 PM

Thanks Daniel

Posts 493
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 4:31 AM

I have BHQ in my library, but the new product page shows up for me as though I don’t. It looks like I could purchase it again with a 25% off dynamic price. It also appears that the new product page mentions the resources formatted differently in many different fascicles. My BHQ has one for the text and one for apparatus. What am I missing? I’d like to have the latest version of the resource.

Posts 1850
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 6:59 AM

Brian W. Davidson:

I have BHQ in my library, but the new product page shows up for me as though I don’t. It looks like I could purchase it again with a 25% off dynamic price. It also appears that the new product page mentions the resources formatted differently in many different fascicles. My BHQ has one for the text and one for apparatus. What am I missing? I’d like to have the latest version of the resource.

The latest version of this resource will automatically download for you when you open Logos.  It did for me yesterday.

Posts 493
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 8:15 AM

Something is up with my library. I have the single volume text and the single volume apparatus. But they aren't updating. Furthermore, when I click on an apparatus symbol in the text, it says I don't have access to the apparatus. But I can open the apparatus manually.

After manually opening the apparatus:

Posts 660
LogosEmployee
Thomas Reiter (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:45 AM

Brian W. Davidson:
Something is up with my library. I have the single volume text and the single volume apparatus. But they aren't updating. Furthermore, when I click on an apparatus symbol in the text, it says I don't have access to the apparatus. But I can open the apparatus manually.

We are replacing the old apparatus resource with individual resources moving forward and unlocking those to everybody that already has access to the (now) old apparatus resource. This process is already underway, but it looks like we may still have a number of affected collections left. We apologize for the inconvenience and I expect to have the last of these unlocked early next week.

Posts 493
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:52 AM

Thanks, Thomas.

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS