Logos 7 base packages

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Thinus | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 3 2019 1:35 PM

Hi!

Is there somewhere where I can view my Logos 7 gold standard and Logos 7 Baptist gold resources that came with that package. Googled but couldn't find anything, seems they disappeared foreverSmile. Or is there a department in Faithlife I can contact

Thank you 

Kindest Regards

Posts 6
Thinus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 1:39 PM

Forgot to mention I also own Logos 8 gold standard and Logos 8 Baptist gold

Posts 21847
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 1:55 PM

Thinus:

Is there somewhere where I can view my Logos 7 gold standard and Logos 7 Baptist gold resources that came with that package. Googled but couldn't find anything, seems they disappeared foreverSmile. Or is there a department in Faithlife I can contact

Do you mean just the resources that came with Logos 7 Gold (standard and Baptist)?

If so, unless you tagged them when you purchased them, there isn’t really a mechanism to achieve that.

When you say they disappeared what do you mean? They should still be on your computer even after you have added the Logos 8 packages.

Posts 9962
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 2:49 PM

Thinus:
Is there somewhere where I can view my Logos 7 gold standard and Logos 7 Baptist gold resources that came with that package.

That question came up two weeks ago in this thread and Jan Krohn put up a site with this info. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS