huh!! Henri Nouwen collection in logos version???

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 278
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 16 2010 4:33 AM

I am Nouwen's fan, I dont find Nouwen's collection logos version?Stick out tongue

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 3911
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:00 AM

would LOVE to see this, especially if given clearance to be read in the Apple App.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 37
Amelia A Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:51 PM

Yes! This would be a wonderful addition

Posts 3730
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 8:09 PM

YesYesYes

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 8:31 PM

Dan DeVilder:

would LOVE to see this, especially if given clearance to be read in the Apple App.

For one hyperventilatingly excited moment I thought you meant something like "read aloud" and wondered how I managed to miss the feature. Was firing up the iPhone app when I realized what you meant. Oh, the pain of dashed hopes.

Posts 19124
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 10:48 PM

Chris Roberts:

For one hyperventilatingly excited moment I thought you meant something like "read aloud" and wondered how I managed to miss the feature. Was firing up the iPhone app when I realized what you meant. Oh, the pain of dashed hopes.

For one hyperventilatingly excited moment I thought the OP meant something like "Wow!! How come I never noticed the Henri Nouwen collection in Logos??" and wondered how I managed to miss it too. Then I read the content of his post. Oh, the pain of dashed hopes.

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 11:22 PM

Ben:

I am Nouwen's fan, I dont find Nouwen's collection logos version?Stick out tongue

Is this a suggestion? I thought maybe I missed a product announcement.

Posts 19124
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 11:55 PM

Garrett Ho:

Is this a suggestion? I thought maybe I missed a product announcement.

Good point. Ben, this should go in the Suggestions forum. Actually, since we've all now confirmed for you that there is no Nouwen collection, you should email your request to suggest (at) logos (dot) com. That will save them a step, and it will get to the list of user requests faster. I know it has been requested before, but the more people request it the better, probably.

Posts 278
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2010 4:56 AM

Rosie thanks!

It's a suggestion publishing futher on logos 4.

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 566
Nick Steffen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 10:57 PM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS