Allow the option to purchase just the course note book when you are finished with a class.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 557
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 4 2019 8:43 PM

I am a Faithlife Connect subscriber. 

With my particular subscription I am allowed to take two courses per year. 

As I take the course I try to do the assigned readings, but the thing that I enjoy most is reading the course notes and marking them up as I work my way through the class. 

It would be nice if Logos would allow us either the option to keep our marked up course note books or to be able to purchase them (apart from buying the entire course) for a fair amount. 

Most of the courses, I take them once and I am finished. I understand making me pay to access the video or audio material again but I don't understand why we are not allowed to keep our marked up course note book.  

I am not trying to start anything. I just wish that I could read the high lighted notes that are anchored in the notebook for the course. I have all of these anchors attached to notes that simply say the material is unavailable. 

Anyway, thank you Faithlife for your great products and service. 

Posts 2016
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 1:44 AM

Jesse, you don't loose access to your notebook per se. What you're loosing access to, is the course transcript, which is 'basically' a verbatim transcription of the video/audio. 

My suggestion is to either use clippings, or copy/paste the content of the anchor into the note body so that once you loose access to the transcript, you can still see your highlights (in a way). Does that make sense?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS