Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2285
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 6 2019 7:14 PM

Is it just me or does it not seem strange that there aren't any discounts on Packer's works being highlighted this month? 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 6487
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 7:41 PM

mab:

Is it just me or does it not seem strange that there aren't any discounts on Packer's works being highlighted this month? 

Nope! I’m still waiting for them to fix the prices or at least say he’s just a spotlight author with no discounts.

DAL

Posts 2285
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 8:46 PM

We can only hope. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2285
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 5:30 PM

Just had a thought. There looks like some new material in the Packer listing. (at least newly released in Logos) 

Why not offer a percentage discount on a certain volume purchase if it's too hard to swing something across the board? Still may not cover everything for everyone, but it might work.

Posts 6487
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 8:29 PM

mab:

Just had a thought. There looks like some new material in the Packer listing. (at least newly released in Logos) 

Why not offer a percentage discount on a certain volume purchase if it's too hard to swing something across the board? Still may not cover everything for everyone, but it might work.

Why even have the 6 months Prepub policy if they’re going to intentionally avoid giving a discount at all costs? 

The policy states that if a resource goes on sale below the prepub price within 6 months, then FL would refund the difference.  In this case, they’re not even giving a discount even though Packer is “The Author of the Month” who based on the previous sales we should be getting 40% discount on all his resources.

Anyway! I’m not seeing much that might interest me, so no biggie. 👍😁👌

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS