Lexham Bible Guide: Jonah not renamed yet

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 549
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 7 2019 9:54 AM

The Lexham Bible Guide: Jonah is the only one in my library whose title and series name have not yet been renamed to Lexham Research Commentary.

This is messing up my collection rules.

John

Posts 331
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 10:18 AM

Hi John, it has changed in my software.  That is in my library but if you pull up the book the title is still Lexham Bible Guide. 

Matt

Posts 549
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 11:27 AM

In the library, even after running Update Now, the title and series name are still showing Lexham Bible Guide.

I went into the information pane for the resource, and deleted the name of both the title and the series, and both of them repopulated with the new correct title and series name. Not sure why, but that fixed it.

My collection rules now work.

Posts 331
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 11:30 AM

Did a little more research.  I have seventeen volumes. 

In six volumes the title page has changed and the info page has changed which are:  Titus, Eph, First and Second Tim, and First and Second Cor.

In eleven volumes the title page has not changed (still says Lexham Bible Commentary) but if you go to the info page it has changed which are:  Romans, Philippians, Philemon, Jonah, Gen 1-11, Gen 12-50, Galatians, Colossians, First and Second Thess, and First Peter.

I hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS