Bug: Cursor is locked in pointing finger & forcing scrolling [8.8 Beta 3]

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1004
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:15 PM

I have the Notes tool and a Bible open, among other things. I selected text in the Bible and pressed Ctrl+K to highlight it. I then went to my notebook to try to find the note with the highlights. Now when I hover the mouse pointer over the notes or the scrollbar next to the notes, the list of notes scrolls. I don't have to touch anything in the notebook -- I just hover over the notes or the scrollbar by the notes.

It probably had nothing to do with pressing Ctrl+K, but that is when it started.

I could only get out of this state but restarting the program.

I will let you know if I can make it happen again.

Logos 8.8 Beta 3 on Windows 10

Posts 1004
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:25 PM

I restarted Logos with logging on. I opened only the NASB and Notes. I highlighted text with Ctrl+K. I scrolled down in the notes. Then the mouse pointer changed to the pointing finger and hovering over the note scroll bar or notes scrolls in the list of notes.

The attached log should record this bug. I hope this helps.

4113.Logos 09-10-19 1318.zip

Posts 26261
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:45 PM

See https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-on-grab-and-drag-hand-grrrrr/d76e3469-f022-44ee-b243-a264c464ffcd or similar MS articles

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS