BUG: Refresh played let's duplicate results

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 26536
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 13 2019 6:28 PM

I had just updated the collection so I went to refresh the section to see the results. I literally got more than I expected. I foolishly expect each resource to appear only once 

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24951
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 4:05 PM

Did it restore properly after a Refresh?

Did the duplicates appear at once, or did you have to press More?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 26536
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 5:20 PM

I had to hit "more". Additional refreshes only compounded the problem. I suspect that the collection was still being updated in the background messing up the positioning in the collection for the guide.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24951
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 11:04 PM

I had a problem after I caused resources to change collections (because of dynamic rules), and altering Prioritization to reflect the change. The first Refresh didn't work, but the second one did!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2641
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2019 11:30 AM

MJ,

Does this persist? I'm not able to reproduce it, but it sounds like it might have been due to library data being updated.

Posts 26536
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2019 2:07 PM

It does not persist, it eventually clears. But when updating tagging, I can count on it eventually happening. I agree that it is most likely a flaw related to the library still updating in the background.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS