Bought the whole series. Hard to say no for such price Big Smile

Posts 10049
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:45 AM

same here

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:01 AM

Woo hoo! $132 and change! Better than the WORDsearch sale 👍😁👌 I got them all too! It’s a series that was out of my reach before, but now I own it. Thank you Faithlife and Baker!

DAL

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:05 AM

DAL:

Woo hoo! $132 and change! Better than the WORDsearch sale 👍😁👌 I got them all too! It’s a series that was out of my reach before, but now I own it. Thank you Faithlife and Baker!

DAL

DAL

I think you'll find 2 others not included for $132.65, but even paying $9.99 each for the missing two, still cheaper than Wordsearch and even better in Logos.

Posts 421
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:05 AM

Avi:

Bought the whole series. Hard to say no for such price Big Smile

Yes... thank you Faithlife and Baker! Yes

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:20 AM

Paul Caneparo:

DAL:

DAL

DAL

I think you'll find 2 others not included for $132.65, but even paying $9.99 each for the missing two, still cheaper than Wordsearch and even better in Logos.

Which other two? The bundle I bought says it’s got 21 volumes.

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:27 AM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

DAL:

DAL

DAL

Which other two? The bundle I bought says it’s got 21 volumes.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure there was discussion in the forums that Logos hadn't included 2 volumes in the set. Do a quick search of Teach The Text resources excluding those you own and if I'm right you should see which ones aren't included in the set. Sorry if I'm wrong - especially as the Wordsearch site only lists 21 in the set. So maybe Logos have added the 2 volumes that were missing to the set.

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:56 AM

Hey Paul, I remember now.  The two volumes on Psalms were separated, but now are part of the series.  So 21 is “complete” for a cancelled series

👍😁👌

Posts 10049
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:28 AM

Paul Caneparo:
there was discussion in the forums that Logos hadn't included 2 volumes in the set

This was about Psalms, but was fixed, so they are part of the 21 vol bundle

Aside:

Paul Caneparo:
Do a quick search of Teach The Text resources excluding those you own and if I'm right you should see which ones aren't included in the set

This wouldn't have worked, since the two volumes had no indication either in title, text or tags that they belonged to the TTT series (it was clear from the picture and the look-into), so a search for TTT as you suggested did not bring up the Psalms volumes at the time of page 1 of this thread.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 5:24 AM

Has anyone found the official sale page? I'm keen to know an end date for the sale - although Logos often don't say on the sale page.

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:34 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Has anyone found the official sale page? I'm keen to know an end date for the sale - although Logos often don't say on the sale page.

They might do a flash sale page some time this week if they choose to announce it.

DAL

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 7:11 AM

DAL:

DAL

THANK YOU. I jumped on this. It's worth $132 just for the editions in color! Thank you.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 8:38 AM

Neither sales nor customer services have an end date, so I guess buy now if you want to be sure.

Posts 919
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:31 AM

DAL:

DAL

And thank you for posting about it! I bought them all as well before they changed their mind Big SmileYes

Posts 2703
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:22 PM

DAL:

DAL

Thank you for posting, you are not the only one smilingCool

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:02 PM

I’m glad many of us are able to take advantage of this great deal 👍😁👌

Posts 942
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2019 3:43 AM

There's now a sale page. Sale lasts until 15th October. Also looks like yesterday's $132.65 for the 21 volumes was a mistake! Now $159.

https://www.logos.com/teach-the-text-sale

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:38 AM

Paul Caneparo:

There's now a sale page. Sale lasts until 15th October. Also looks like yesterday's $132.65 for the 21 volumes was a mistake! Now $159.

https://www.logos.com/teach-the-text-sale

Blessed mistake or early bird 🦅 catches the worm 🐛  type of deal! 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 3238
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 9 2019 6:21 AM

I'm really surprised this commentary got cancelled... Just looking through the Samuel volume it has some great stuff to say.  Yes a tad short for 2 historical books but the pictures, maps, etc out weigh that IMO.

I really wish they would have squeezed out the volume on John before cancelling though... but oh well.

Page 3 of 4 (72 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS