Elisabeth Elliot "A Chance to Die"

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2055
Mark | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 24 2019 10:58 AM

I would like to see an ebook by Elisabeth Elliot on the life of Amy Carmichael entitled, "A Chance to Die"

It would be nice to see more books offered by her.  Currently, I only find 5 of her books in the ebook store.

Posts 158
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 12:28 PM

Mark:

I would like to see an ebook by Elisabeth Elliot on the life of Amy Carmichael entitled, "A Chance to Die"

It would be nice to see more books offered by her.  Currently, I only find 5 of her books in the ebook store.

Thanks for the suggestion Mark. It doesn't appear that this title is offered as an ebook anywhere, which is why we do not have it available on Faithlife ebooks.

Posts 2055
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 2:31 PM

Yes, I noticed that also.  It would be a shame to see this book disappear. I know Elisabeth Elliot wrote more books.  Again it would be a shame to see this author's work disappear by not having any digital format.  So anything from her would be useful.  Just a suggestion.  I realize it may not be possible.

Posts 121
Pastor Dan Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 2 2019 8:43 AM

An Elisabeth Elliot collection with all her works, including mp3s of her radio programs, would be excellent.

Posts 2055
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 10 2020 7:24 PM

Pastor Dan Cleghorn:
An Elisabeth Elliot collection

Bump

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS