October Birthday Code

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1076
Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 2 2019 9:26 PM

Well I did get an e-mail for the code, I think because it shows a Cake in the picture. But it is in Korean Language and not English, I do have a Korean Wife but she does not use my Logos. 

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 1076
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 2 2019 9:27 PM

Faithlife / Logos please change with ever you need so that i get offers and e-mails in English other wise I can't read them.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 2061
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:36 AM

Chinese for me.

Posts 2314
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:29 AM

You can disable the Korean emails here:

https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/ko/

And Chinese here:

https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/zh-CHS/

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 2061
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:50 PM

Thanks Jan.  Those links ultimately take me back to English, which is nice, but doesn't change in what language I get notified of a birthday gift (Chinese only). 

I sure don't want to lose my birthday gift, regardless of the language by which I am notified!  I can't imagine why I am notified about my birthday in Chinese (and not English)!  All other notifications come in English. 

Posts 656
LogosEmployee
Thomas Reiter (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 7 2019 12:50 PM

GaoLu:
I can't imagine why I am notified about my birthday in Chinese (and not English)!

I think I can help resolve this. Recently we made Birthday coupons available to people subscribed to language specific list and we are notifying people based on their e-mail subscriptions, where we assume that if somebody is subscribed to (for example) the Chinese list, they would prefer getting their birthday coupon in Chinese.

Rest assured though that there is no difference in the coupon you are receiving, the same coupon is sent to everybody. If you want to receive your coupon in English, simply unsubscribe from the Chinese lists, with the one caveat being that you then won't receive any e-mails anymore from this list (which I assume you wanted to, since you previously subscribed to it).

Posts 1890
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:11 AM

Should we have received the October birthday email by now? Because I haven't received one.

-Donnie

Posts 314
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:31 AM

Donnie, you do already have that coupon code active on your account.  I have sent you an email.

Posts 617
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2019 2:55 PM

I've received one every other year but none so far this year

Posts 314
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2019 5:26 PM

Stephen Steele:

I've received one every other year but none so far this year

Hi Stephen,

There are further steps you need to take to remedy this.  I am sending you an email.

Posts 314
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2019 5:30 PM

If anyone else has a concern about their birthday code, please contact Customer Support directly at customerservice@faithlife.com or 1-800-875-6467 

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS