Catholic Answers Bundle

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 4 2019 12:36 PM

Here’s another great deal: https://www.logos.com/product/185009/verbum-8-catholic-answers-library

With dynamic pricing I paid $16 bucks for 25 resources 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 10048
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:04 PM

DAL:

Here’s another great deal: https://www.logos.com/product/185009/verbum-8-catholic-answers-library

With dynamic pricing I paid $16 bucks for 25 resources 👍😁👌

would be around the same for me - but they won't deliver it to my country, since the bundle contains the US version of CCC (which I already own, but nevertheless) Sad

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 948
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:57 PM

I think something is not working with the dynamic pricing.  I own this set and the product page shows me a dynamic price of $59.56 USD.  I check the box that says "Hide Resources I Own" and, as expected, no resources are displayed - total value if sold separately: $0.

Posts 2703
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 2:50 PM

NB.Mick:
would be around the same for me - but they won't deliver it to my country,

This is annoying.Sad I wish Faithlife would remove the CCC from the collection.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 10048
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 3:07 PM

Ted Hans:

NB.Mick:
would be around the same for me - but they won't deliver it to my country,

This is annoying.Sad I wish Faithlife would remove the CCC from the collection.

I understand why the CCC is a worthwile part of this bundle - but then Faithlife could have an international bundle without the CCC or with the global CCC (which costs the same as the US edition) and could automatically swap over. They do so with other collections.

The ridiculous thing is that the US-only license of the CCC burns the bundle for me and others who already own this license from before it was restricted and would not receive anything that FL can't ship.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 2703
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 3:11 PM

NB.Mick:
but then Faithlife could have an international bundle without the CCC or with the global CCC (which costs the same as the US edition) and could automatically swap over. They do so with other collections.

Good IdeaYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 5:55 PM

My dynamic price is $0 but it can't distribute it to my country.  Just as well there is nothing new in the package for me as, I already own it all.

But agree Mick it is ridiculous it has been setup un-necessarily so that it can not be sold to those outside the US, particularly those who already have a license for the offending item.

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 4 2019 6:31 PM

Ironic since “catholic” means universal 😜

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:13 AM

Yes

DAL:

Posts 2314
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 5 2019 3:02 AM

DAL:

And "Roman" means from Rome, which is not even in the US. Wink

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS