Normal Interlinear

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 128
Nathan | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 18 2010 9:36 PM

Hey everyone, I am fairly new to L4 and I find myself wanting/missing my "normal" non-reverse interlinear.  Original text with english underneath....something about changing the order of the hebrew just gives me the shivers.  I have the scholars's library (LE) am I missing something so simple...I must be.  Suggestions anticipated.

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 18 2010 9:45 PM

Since you've got Scholar's Library, you should have the Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear Bible and the Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament in your library. You should also have the Interlinear Literal Translation of the Greek New Testament. Try opening one of those, and use the Display button drop-down menu to control which lines display in the interlinear.

Posts 22843
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 18 2010 11:43 PM

Hi Rosie

I believe that the Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear is only available in "Original Languages" and then "Scholar's Gold" upwards while the Greek-English Interlinear New Testament is in "Scholar's Silver" upwards.

Graham

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 18 2010 11:51 PM

Graham Criddle:

I believe that the Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear is only available in "Original Languages" and then "Scholar's Gold" upwards while the Greek-English Interlinear New Testament is in "Scholar's Silver" upwards.

Right you are. I read the comparison chart too hastily. It seems odd that there are only Greek interlinears for Scholar's and not Hebrew. However the Lexham Hebrew-English Interlinear is available as a standalone product, so one doesn't have to upgrade to Scholar's Gold to get it. I'm still puzzled as to how Nathan had the "normal" interlinear in L3 and not in L4, unless he's referring only to the NT.

Posts 128
Nathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 19 2010 8:23 AM

Rosie Perera:
I'm still puzzled as to how Nathan had the "normal" interlinear in L3 and not in L4, unless he's referring only to the NT.

I have always used competitive products, and my hard copies.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS