Highlight Palette Icon Inconsistencies

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 27 2019 8:33 PM

On custom palettes, how come sometimes the correct pallet icon shows up, and other times it is unknown. See screenshot.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 28742
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:07 AM

bump c

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2985
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 11:28 AM

David Taylor Jr:

On custom palettes, how come sometimes the correct pallet icon shows up, and other times it is unknown. See screenshot.

David,

Currently, the application doesn't show previews from any custom highlight palette, even if they are based upon a default version.

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:02 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

David Taylor Jr:

David,

Currently, the application doesn't show previews from any custom highlight palette, even if they are based upon a default version.

But that is what I am saying. The screenshot shows that it actually does in certain locations so why not all locations?  All of the circled areas are from the same custom palette. In two paces it shows the preview.

How to upload logs

Posts 2985
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:41 PM

Sorry, your right It doesn't show them in the drop-down list and that is the current limitation we have.

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:51 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Sorry, your right It doesn't show them in the drop-down list and that is the current limitation we have.

Right, which is why I was wondering why the inconsistency?

How to upload logs

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS