How do you pin Read Aloud to the ribbon on top?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3150
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 29 2019 1:48 PM

Can this be done?

mm.

mm.

Posts 257
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 29 2019 9:37 PM

No it is not possible as it stands, but it would but the ability to toggle individual filters from the bar, and assigning a keyboard shortcut to the toggle, would a very useful.

In your case you can already toggle 'Read Aloud' via CTRL+R in Windows or CMD+R on Mac to save a few mouse clicks.

Posts 3150
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 30 2019 6:49 AM

Ok, thanks.

mm.

Posts 336
PJ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2019 11:34 AM

Type "Read Aloud" in the "Go" box and drag the "Start Reading Aloud" command to the Toolbar?

Posts 334
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2019 2:50 PM

PJ:

Type "Read Aloud" in the "Go" box and drag the "Start Reading Aloud" command to the Toolbar?

It can be done. See ^^^

Posts 3150
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2019 4:05 PM

Perfect. Thanks PJ!

PJ:

mm.

Posts 257
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 6 2019 11:40 PM

My apologies Milkman, I thought you were referring to the Visual Filter bar in the resources itself. Thankfully PJ advised correctly for you, and good to know that can be added on the shortcut bar Yes. https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_8_Commands contains other commands.

Posts 3150
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2019 12:47 PM

No worries. Just glad, like yourself, that it can be done.

Kevin:

My apologies Milkman, I thought you were referring to the Visual Filter bar in the resources itself. Thankfully PJ advised correctly for you, and good to know that can be added on the shortcut bar Yes. https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_8_Commands contains other commands.

mm.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS