Robert Letham's Systematic Theology

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
Cheryl Sexton | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 29 2019 5:45 PM

So, I saw today that Letham's Systematic Theology by Crossway has arrived in bookstores such as Reformation Heritage Books. Is there any word on the Logos edition's release? I figured it would be timed fairly closely to the printed book's release. All I can see in the product description is "In Production," which is very vague, and I am very impatient. Wink

Posts 27813
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 29 2019 6:44 PM

Cheryl Sexton:
I figured it would be timed fairly closely to the printed book's release.

That would not be a good assumption for any "Logos Edition" resource. FLEB titles are "bare bones" resources and do come out close (or on the same day) as other ebook titles. "Logos Edition" resources are "value added" and can take considerable time to create. 

The good news: Typically books like this don't go into "production" so soon. The bad news: Books like this can be in "production" for a very long time. 

FL rarely comments on the timing of these things. Your only hint will be when it gets close a "shipping" date will appear. However, my guess is that one of their partner schools plans to use this as a textbook and it will come out soon...ish. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 23
Cheryl Sexton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 29 2019 6:54 PM

That makes sense. I just figured that in a day when a lot of these resources are already put into electronic format at the same time as the print by the publishers themselves, and given the fact that this book has had an advance copy out for while, that Logos would be close on the heels of Crossway, "value adding" not withstanding.

Posts 23
Cheryl Sexton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2019 2:35 PM

So, I see that this book is supposed to release today. When in the day do resources tend to be released? I want to start reading. :-)

Posts 3323
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2019 3:58 PM

Cheryl Sexton:

So, I see that this book is supposed to release today. When in the day do resources tend to be released? I want to start reading. :-)

It depends but it is usually around 1800-1900 CT for me

Posts 3323
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:45 PM

Just got mine

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS