Category Section Headers in Prioritize Pane / Dead link on Wiki page

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 492
Brad | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 3 2019 12:30 PM

I'm planning to implement some revisions on my L8 Prioritized Resources list, and I would like to insert resource-type section header lines like I have seen in some of the Wiki screen shots.  This wiki page appears to provide a link for how to insert those lines, but the link doesn't do anything when clicked.  (See the bottom of the screen shot below.  The link points to #PBSeparator) 

Does anybody know where that dead link should actually take me, or can you give me a quick primer on how to insert those resource-type category lines in my prioritized resource list?

Posts 22013
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 3 2019 12:46 PM

I don’t know where the link should go but does the suggestion at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/181806.aspx help you?

Posts 25050
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 3 2019 3:33 PM

Brad:
This wiki page appears to provide a link for how to insert those lines, but the link doesn't do anything when clicked.  (See the bottom of the screen shot below.  The link points to #PBSeparator) 

I've now inserted the text that belongs there (and revised some of the earlier sections).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 492
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 3 2019 3:42 PM

Thank you, Graham and Dave!  I tried the PB route after viewing the thread you cited, Graham.  But I'm going to tweak the PBs I built because the thread in the Wiki link that Dave updated provides a cleaner result than I got on my first attempt at this.  Thank you again, Guys.  Very helpful.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS